Five high-quality mic capsules and true multi-channel recording allow unprecedented stereo and surround recording flexibility and quality in a very compact device.
This recorder can be used with our H2a hydrophone for personal monitoring and recording with headphones, or the headphone / line output can be connected to the AUX input of your marine stereo. Sound from the external microphone (hydrophone) input can be monitored even while not recording. Use this as a simple microphone preamp aboard your wildlife-watching vessel so your customers can hear cetaceans and other underwater sound though the boat's audio system and have the added benefit of capturing those sounds in high-fidelity at the push of a button. Recordings can be great for customer parting gifts or add-on sales, or can be used as promotional material on your company website.
For a full description including many detailed images, here is a link to the Zoom H2n web page.
- 5 built-in mics allow Mid-Side stereo, X/Y stereo, and 4-channel surround recording
- Records in WAV up to 24-bit/96kHz and MP3 up to 320kbps
- Supports Broadcast Wave Format (files include time/date stamp and up to 99 track marks)
- Over 20 hours of operation using two standard AA batteries
- Includes Lo-cut Filter, Compressor/Limiter, Auto Gain, Pre-Record, Auto-Rec and more zoom-h2n
- Data recovery function
- Edit recordings within the recorder
- Analog gain control knob for easy and precise adjustment
- Supports up to 32Gb SDHC cards (555 hours at 128kbps MP3)
- 1.8" backlit display
- WaveLab LE software included
- batteries included.
- Accessory Pack with remote control available separately
- Dimensions: 67.6 (W) x 113.8 (D) x 42.7 (H) mm (2-5/8" x 4-1/2" x 1-5/8")
- Weight: 130g (4-12 oz.) (without batteries)
- Shipping weight: 1 lb.