Price reflects $20 Zoom Recorder Rebates *Effective Feb 15 through Mar 3*
The all-new H1n, with improved features and controls, builds on Zoom's commitment to make simple, high-quality, affordable tools for any recordist.
This recorder can be used with our H2a hydrophone for personal monitoring and recording with headphones. The headphone / line output can also be connected to the AUX input of your marine stereo. Sound from the external microphone (hydrophone) input can be monitored even while not recording. Use this as a simple microphone preamp aboard your wildlife-watching vessel so your customers can hear cetaceans and other underwater sound though the boat's audio system and have the added benefit of capturing those sounds in high-fidelity at the push of a button. The new pre-record feature buffers the last few seconds of sound, so you can even capture sounds after hearing them.
For a full description including many detailed images, here is a link to the Zoom H1n web page.
Zoom H1n Digital Recorder Features:
- Stereo X/Y 90˚microphones handle up to 120 dB SPL
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant
WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- 1.25" monochrome LCD display
- One-touch button controls
- Limiter and Auto-Level switches
- Stereo ⅛" Mic/Line In mini phone jack
- Stereo ⅛" Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated
- Includes slate tone generator for DSLR video
- Playback Speed Control, Voice Emphasize Filter,
and Stereo Bounce functions
- Auto-Record, Pre-Record, and Self-Timer functions
- Micro USB port for data exchange to and from computer
and use as an audio interface
- Records on microSD/microSDHC cards up to 32 GB (CARD NOT INCLUDED)
- Runs on only 2 standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or
NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AC adapter (AD-17)
- Up to 10 hours of operation with alkaline batteries