This recorder can be used with our H2a hydrophone for personal monitoring and recording with headphones, or the headphone / line output can be connected to the AUX input of your marine stereo. Sound from the external microphone (hydrophone) input can be monitored even while not recording. Use this as a simple microphone preamp aboard your wildlife-watching vessel so your customers can hear cetaceans and other underwater sound though the boat's audio system and have the added benefit of capturing those sounds in high-fidelity at the push of a button. Recordings can be great for customer parting gifts or add-on sales, or can be used as promotional material on your company website.
For a full description including many detailed images, here is a link to the Zoom H1 web page.
Zoom H1 Portable Digital Recorder Features:
- Stereo X/Y mic configuration captures perfect stereo images
- Records Broadcast WAV (BWF) at 96kHz/48kHz/44.1kHz at 16-bit or 24-bit
- Records MP3 from 48 to 320kbps for maximum recording time
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- Built-in reference speaker
- One AA size battery allows 10 hours operation
- Accommodates up to 32GB microSDHC memory cards
- Track marker function
- Low cut filter
- Auto record level
- Tripod or DLSR hotshoe mount
- 3.5mm TRS (1/8" stereo mini) external mic input
- 3.5mm TRS (1/8" stereo mini) headphone / line output
- Includes 2GB microSD memory card and 1 AA battery
- Dimensions: 44(W) x 136(D) x 31(H)mm (1-3/4" x 5-3/8" x 1-1/4")
- Weight: 60g (2.1 oz.) (without batteries)
- Shipping weight: 1 lb.