The H2a-XLR offers the following advantages:
- Low cost
- Low self noise
- Good sensitivity
- High dynamic range
- Works with any common phantom power voltage
- Robust design handles accidental drops and temperature extremes
- Compact (4.5mm OD) Low-noise cable with tough urethane jacket
- Connects directly with pro condenser microphone circuits.
- High-quality Neutrik gold output connector
- Compact size and easy hand of cable
- High specific gravity and streamlined shape keeps hydrophone down in currents
- 1-year limited warranty
Custom cable lengths: Select the custom option above, then buy hydrophone cable separately from the accessories menu. Leave notes at checkout with assembly details.